How we our keeping our staff and clients Covid-19 secure
Due to Covid-19 we have made some significant changes to how the salon operates.
We have done this to ensure that our clients and staff are looked after in the best way possible during these
Some of the things we will be doing in salon to protect our clients and staff:
- We have installed screens between each styling section. Our Shampoo area has plastic curtains between each basin to ensure a safe place for clients to relax.
- Visits to the salon will be by appointment only and walk-in appointments will not be available
- On entrance to the salon, hand sanitiser will be available for clients to use on entry and exit
- We will be providing clients with a disposable face mask to use throughout their time in the salon and disposable gloves if requested
- We will be using individual single use gowns and towels on our clients that will be single use
- We will provide water; we will not be able to provide any other refreshments but you will be welcome to bring your own.
- We will not have magazines in salon, but you are welcome to bring your own or use our free WiFi.
- Unfortunately, we cannot allow friends or friends to come to the salon with you for your
appointment due to social distancing.
- All of our Staff Members will be wearing appropriate PPE protection throughout your visit and will be:
- Washing their hands for a minimum 20 seconds between clients
- Wearing regularly sanitised Face visors
- Completing a Covid-19 Risk Assessment before returning to work as well as a BarbicideCovid-19 certification
- Adhering to the highest levels of Infection Control
What we ask of our clients
- Please ensure you arrive minimum 5 minutes before your appointment. If you are more than 10 minutes late for your appointment, we will not be able to carry out the service due to sanitisation times before and after each appointment and you will be charged the full-service price.
- When you arrive one of our team will greet you. Please adhere to the social distancing markings.
- We ask you to pay contactless if possible, however we will be accepting all forms of payment.
- On arrival, please use the sanitizer provided and a face covering.
- We ask all clients to fill out a basic health check with your signature and telephone or email.
We ask you to scan the Test and trace NHS QR Code displayed. If you develop symptoms of Covid-19 within seven days of your visit to the salon, please contact us to make us aware by contacting the salon 0n 0121 321 3200 or email@example.com
We understand that sometimes schedules adjustments are necessary and therefore, we respectfully request at least 24 hour’s notice if possible, for cancellations. We appreciate a cancellation call so we can accommodate another client.
We look forward to seeing you, thank you for your support during these uncertain times.